Lawnguyland Getting Desperate

Tiffany's Slaves

Squealy and his "posse" were treading upon the sacred NJ turf and since they can't seem to get the flags back the RIGHT WAY, they are trying a "Sopranos Style" attempt. Here are the particulars;

Here is his threat : Log dated for Frog City dated June 5 2005 The Log

There is even a threatening picture :

953d1760-ef8a-47b4-8b8a-ca35f78dea44.jpg

Tiffany doesn't frighten easily and has taken on many "Squealys" in her time.

As for the flag... perhaps LI should try searching one hundred some odd miles to the south to get a shot at it. Failing that... watch the points pile up!

Edited by Tiffany's Slaves

Oh, don't worry, I got the same thing the other day:

5/28/2005 Squealy retrieved it from The Power Rangers join the battle Pennsylvania [visit log]

Well, well, well, what have we here? Does someone want to make a trade for their bug?

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=114754

I received the above note dealing with my travel bug. Holding a travel bug for ransom. I suspect in connection with the Capture the Flag Game.

There is nothing I can do, once those flags left Northern NJ, they were gone forever.

The funny thing is he wants to trade a Hotei Figurine Travel Bug back to me. i got so many of em that I put them in other peoples caches. If you are at one with their karma, you will have good luck, and prosperity, but your motives must be pure.

63718d65-511f-4c18-a4bd-8466b17eb78a.jpg I hear a certain LI cacher was the model.

Edited by Packanack