Pqs Not Running?

plook

I have a Cachemate PQ that should have run Thu, Fri and Sat. Last PQ generated was "6/2/2005 4:08:16 PM", but no PQs for 6/3 and 6/4. Tried to "manually" kick one off last night but no joy. I did search for any other threads on "Pocket Queries" and didn't find any, so hopefully this isn't a duplicate post.

Anyone know what's up?

Heh...mine ran today, just hasn't shown up in my inbox yet........ ;)

Edit: That one still hasn't come (hours later) but I ran a different one, sent it to a different e-mail and had it in just a couple minutes........strange, I never had problems getting PQ's sent to my Gmail account before......

Edited by IV_Warrior

Never did get that one from yesterday. It generated, but never found it's way to my inbox.

I just ran two more, both generated quickly, both were sent to the same address, the second one to generate arrived, still waiting on the first one......go figure.....

Edit: Nevermind on the second two there.......I forgot I DIDN'T send them both to the same e-mail address, and I DID get 'em both. Never did get that first one I mentioned, though.

Edited by IV_Warrior

I had a similar problem with one that is scheduled for Mon, wed & Fri. The Fri (6/3) one ran late on 6/4 and I didn't receive it till 6/5. Others that I set up as a one time only for 6/5 came in on 6/5 with no problems.

I know that new ones run before repeated ones, but I never had a delay like this before.

I too have been having a lot of problems with receiving my pocket queries lately. I was originally told this was due to my ISP spam filtering their email. This may have been part of the problem but it is certainly not all of it. Supposedly that problem has been resolved, and anyway I have several of my pocket queries now sent to my gmail address. Often the queries are not generated on the day they are supposed to be. Sometimes I get them late, sometimes not at all. When they are generated, there are still times I do not receive the email, on either email account.

Sounds like some bugs to work out for sure on the machine that generates the PQ's.

Mine stopped running for a couple of days. This morning, I went to the web site to see what was up. It said I needed to agree to the License Agreement before I could create PQs:wacko: . So, I agreed to it, and all my PQs reappeared and started running. Unfortunately, I just lost a day of PQs to prep for a trip (I had 18 spread over 3 days).

To follow up, my 6/4 PQ finally ran about 12 hours after I started this thread, however I never did receive the 6/3 PQ (which of couse was the one I needed to go caching on the morning of 6/4).

All's well that ends well...

Heh...mine ran today, just hasn't shown up in my inbox yet........ :huh:

Edit: That one still hasn't come (hours later) but I ran a different one, sent it to a different e-mail and had it in just a couple minutes........strange, I never had problems getting PQ's sent to my Gmail account before......

Problem was definately on G-mail's end, that PQ from 4 JUN 05 showed up in my inbox TODAY.