Forgot your password?
Posted April 27, 2009
Wear a helmet!
You sent 4 twr coins 2 regular 2 special
Thank you so much for this cointest I actually was not very familiar with podcacher.....but I am now!!! What a great thing!
wear a helmet
Wear a helmet
Mine is Robert Eric
Please wear your helmet!
3. What was the length of the receipt they gave me?(to the quarter inch, must end in .00, .25, .50, or .75)
10. Why did I send them a package?
The agreed to release some coins in Norway
9. What was in the package(Be specific)
2 TWR coins
Why did I send them a package?
You are helping him with a icon for his new coin.
9. What was in the package A sample Icon design
8. Who did I send the package to in Norway?
Posted April 26, 2009
Wear your helmet, ANYTIME you ride!
The most expensive package cost $9.80 to ship
6. Where did I send the most expensive package?(what Country)
The receipt was 14.75 inches long.
Well i am glad you are both home safe in 1 piece!!! Rob and I would have never made it that far!!
Posted April 25, 2009
PLEASE WEAR YOUR HELMET! YOUR HEAD WILL THANK YOU!
5. What was the cost of sending the most expensive package?
Your most expensive package was mailed to Greece
3. What was the length of the receipt they gave me(?to the quarter inch, must end in .00, .25, .50, or .75) 37.25
"No Rain" by Blind Melon. Most people remember the little bumble bee girl from the video more so than the band itself. I think the song holds up on its own, but the visual images from the music video made it a great song.
Posted April 24, 2009
Now Cow? Wow!