0. Put the unit in Demo mode.
1. If your start and end points don't already exist as waypoints or addresses or POIs, create them.
2. Go to the main menu page and select "Routes".
3. Select "New".
4. Click on "Select Next Point", which brings up the "Find" page.
5. Get to your starting location from the Find page the way you normally would get to it.
6. Select "Use". This becomes the start of the new route you are creating.
7. Back at the Route page, click on "Select Next Point" again.
8. Identify your end point from the Find page just as before, and click "Use".
9. Click "Navigate" and "Follow Road".
10. Optional: you can now choose to simulate driving the route if you want to.
11. For the list of turn-by-turn directions, go to the Active Route page (assuming that you have it in your page rotation).
I tryed this but it still starts the route from where I live, instead of the first waypoint that I selected?? What am I doing wrong?